Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i feel bad,
i feel sad.


i got 67 for my chinese!
for me, its a big big BIG improvement le.
WOOHOOO!!
lk even tried to "kill" tweety bird with a brick!
aiyo..


din do anything during guides today..
we just had some, "talk" to patch things up.
& i asked HER* a qus bout something,
i felt rage all over me all of a sudden..
she's just so unreasonable,
& she's twisting & turning stories.


saw so many people cried for the past few days..
seriously,
whats this world coming to?


gonna complete my fnn..
tatas! =)


sister of mine;
pls dont let miss lim's comments ruined your mood.
i think she doesnt meant what she says.
if she really wants to see mum & dad, i'll help you.
just promise me,
study harder k? (:

yilian;
dont be so stressed up bout the atoms & such yah?
i'll help you complete it!
no doubt bout that ^^

No comments: